Wednesday 25 July 2012

New Beginnings



I'm excited to announce that I have taken a giant step forward with Tradewinds Photography.  

During the next few months the talented team at Outcrop Communications, Yukon branch, will work with me to develop and design a new image for my photography business.  We've already discussed some exciting new changes – I cannot wait to introduce you to ClausVogelPhotography.com.

Until then, I invite you to follow my progress on this blog where I will also continue to share my images, stories and introduce you to some new products and workshops.

I've been sitting on my behind for far too long – time for some new challenges!!

Here's to new beginnings!  How exciting.

Cheers,
Claus

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new SPLASH page ;-)))) My favourite northern photo ~ I can't wait to frame that photo for my farm house!!!!

    ;-) kt

    ReplyDelete

Please drop me a line.